Monday 14 April 2008

Im tagged

5 Things In My Wallet
-my baby picture..of me when i was 4 years old.. i think so..
-some china money that look cute and lyk yam c zee..
-a hong kong LRT ticket that i stole 2 years ago..
-my previous movie ticket.. 10,000 bc.. totally boring!!! and the endin is.. wth.. doesn't make sense at all..
-and only 3 piece of 1 buck notes..omg!!! im broke!!



5 Things Found In My Bag
-books.. but i nvr touch it.. that why im 2nd in my class.. from belakang!!hehe
-my school tie.. we just have to wear it every monday but lazy to pack my bag so just keep it in my bag..
-my e card.. aka my student ID.. need to use it to take attendance every morning!! Hi Tech man!!!
-so notes that teacher photostated for us.. but i forgot to paste it
-and some coins.. need it when goin home by public bus



5 Favorite Things In My Room
-for sure my bed and my pillow....
-is totally mess up with all my Books..
-and my clothes.. i hanging all ver my bed.. this told you guys how messy is my room.
-my laptop..not mine but my bro give it to me..
-and rubbish.. lyk dvd, magazine newspaper ... etc



5 Things I Always Wanted To Do
-be pro in softball. look so damn hot if you're a pro.. and u guys must come to c me ply!!
-get a new phone.. im just using my dear phone.. ish.. i wanna buy a phone since century ago!!
-do well in my study.. although i finished my homeworks.. but i nvr do any revision..
-get some new clothes
-and organize my holiday trip on this coming mid term holiday!!



5 Things I'm Currently Into

-STUDY!!mid year exa, is coming!!

-planning my coming mid term holiday..

-earn money!!i need money!!

-finish up all my homework that delayed!!

-planning my bday party!!is on the last day of my test!!anyone wanna oelebrate with me??



5 Presents You Wish For
-A phone!!
-around the world??
-aiyo.. anything la.. last year i just got A present!!!sad..



The Person Who Tagged You Is

janna wong



Your 5 Impressions Of Her

1. my 'old' fren

2. dummie in sport..

3. she speak very "good" chinese and cantonese!!

4. very friendly.. and don lyk ppl to call her fat..but is true she's quite slim la..

5. Catherine!!!



Pass This Quiz to

5 People You Wish To Know How They Feel About You
payleng
magdeline
munyee
kelly
kimberly ong

0 comments: