Saturday 28 March 2009

What!!

last night i slept at 2am!! because all the way from ipoh to taiping then from taiping to penang i need to keep myself awake!! to teman my brother!!
and the latest news!!
-there are more than four thousands police in taiping now!!also for the next whole week!! why!?
because the election is going on soon!! not only normal police but all the special units and even
helicopter , tank(kereta kebal!! not water tank!!) , all kinds of guns .... WTF!! 4000++ people!!
going for war or what!!

then this morning i woke up 5am. go to kedah for cheng beng!! pray my uncle and great grandmother(i think!! not sure la!!)then come back penang for the same thing but pray my grandparents and my another uncle!! theone in penang is so damn hot!! my whole shirt is totally wet and im gonna get another sun burnt!! damn it!! when burning those money(yam c z) the fire are so "WOAH"!! like burning my face!!

0 comments: