Wednesday 24 June 2009

CON d'AMOUR

WITH LOVE...
that's the theme.... it wasn't a good or great as everyone expected.. anyway, i would like to thank all my friends for helping.. and for all those who attended the prom.. all of you look superb cool, handsome, hot , smart, beautiful....... everyone is awesome!!!

i would like to apologize :
-that the food was terrible.. the chicken is as hard as a stone .. :)
-the performances were boring!? nope.. i don't think so but is my fault that i didn't do the programme arrangement properly.. but all the performers do rock!!! except me.. :(
-the PA system sucks... true.. we don't have enough mic.. and the mixer wasn't well functioning.. the PA boys did their job very well!!
-with love i would like to apologize to everyone... Sorry... :)

no matter what I'm still proud of myself... me and my friends manage to organize this prom.. although it wasn't a success one..

thanks for supporting the prom..
everyone is welcome to leave any feed back or comment about the prom!! thanks..

0 comments: