Sunday 9 December 2007

OooO0Ooo.

yesterday lunch time, my company boss aka my uncle, belanja most of the workers eat lunch. and himself decided to go Tao at penang auto city..

erm... one person is just about RM55 adding after service and government tax is included. and there is 20 person.. just about RM1XXX.XX haha.. when i heard the waitress said.. "sir, total is JUST RM12XX.XX" i just.. Huh?? wtf... but i really enjoy my self a lot.. haha.. the table i seat had order about 20 plate of sashimi a plate is just something like this..

and it just taste bad if u eat it without wasabi.. haha.. and we still order some... tempura..

and.. aiyo.. a lot la.. just cant list all out.. but every just taste delicious.. yummy!! and you should go if you have a big stomach!!! and seat eat from 1pm++ until 4pm.. haha.. and the waiter and waitress is all handsome and pretty girl also!! haha.. cool..


this morning..for the first time in my life.. i played paintball

not very expensive.. RM18 for 60pellets 200pellets just RM50.. the more u buy the cheaper u can get... and i just play 200 pellets today.. not very pain.. just the part u kena will blue black and is just something like this if you cant imagine.

and i kena 1 on my arm and 1 on my stomach.. the arm 1 still ok.. but the stomach!! ouch... i almost cry once i kena u noe?? =( and i reli enjoy myself.. played 4 round and my team just won the first round.. so what?? haha.. most important is you enjoyed.. and i think is not paintball but is "pain"tball

0 comments: