Tuesday 11 December 2007

what's in my mind??

volleyball....

i din touch volleyball since a week before holiday.. and last Sunday night, i saw my friends picture.. is my volleyball teammate.. they make me wanna play volleyball again. and i still love volleyball so much..


me.. with my friends.. 2 years ago.. in shah alam..


and should i play volleyball again?? i have to put a lot of hard works to catch up what i've miss the whole year.. my friends had gain so much experiences the whole year.. and i just played 1 competition the whole year.. MSSD?? huh??


i also wanna study hard this coming years.. i dont wanna be the lazy boy anymore.. im just wasting my time if i continue my life this way.. what i did everyday is just walking around in the house doing nothing.. i wanna create my history to be top student in my school.. i never get even top 40.. stupid...


and i wanna be rich in future.. i wanna have big house..


luxury cars..

er.. no no.. i think a family car a normal car and a classic sport car

is enough for me!! hehe.. too much?? wont right?? ^_^ and branded clothes.. and also some cash for me to use if got any emergency.. and best things for my wife, my sons , my family.. and all that is perfect for me..


and im thinking what job should i choose?? pilot?? businessman?? model?? haha..


and i wanna keep in touch with all my relative.. i love them so much..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg-- u wanna to live in a fairy tale dream??? hahaha---- by being a model?????? haha---- as if??