Sunday 23 November 2008

what a trip!!

since saturday im in kl..till now..
the day beforre that im alredy attacked by gastric!!
saturay morning i feel much better
but then, ask i took lunch in somewhere near the damansara hospital,
my stomach started to blend..
from what all the auntie said... all the food taste so super duper delicious..
but after i eat.. none of the food taste nice..
even worst.. all of them taste like shyt.. turning my stomach into hell!!!
fuck!!!
at night i went to klcc.. i stay at a hotel near thr..
name.....impiana...
i went to the food court in klcc to take my dinner... wow.. the food court is huge!!!
ok.. maybe im kinda out dated..wat to do..im a budak kampung of ipoh!!
after walk a round... i run out of idea what to eat.. then i just stop in front of a stall name.....

London "ikan"...
yea name macam sangat class...
the food..omg..make my stomach even worst...
the fish in the burger like powder oni...ewww....
after that i started to go toilet again and again..
all my product..
blended NAJIS...
started to come out none stop till now...
today early morning ... i took my breakfast in hotel.. i found out something..
those european still will take their breakfast in their way.. eat bread.. with butter or jam.. then a cup of orange juice..
those malay still will take malaysian favourite.. nasi lemak.. although they eat it almost every day.. meaningless..
oni the chinese and indian will try all the food.. the even will try their best to eat as much as posibble.. haha.. although it's free.. haha...
after my breakfast i read the news paper.. i read a very funny news..
the islam ban yoga!!! walao..
they said it's against the islam.. walao.. really??
i really want to know why!!and how!!! weird!!!
then i went back to my room and take a bath.. then i decided to go to the
hotel gym..
i found out that im so weak compare to john.. oh shyt... im tall.. and and gainin weight.. shyt..
i went to pavillion after checked out..
honestly i dont think pavilion is special or high class lo.. normal only la.. hehe..
after that sent my aunt to damansara.. then went to petalling street.. bought a superman tshirt.. haha..

nw!!!
im stuck here in my bro apartment!!!tmr im goin penang by myself!! lonely..

miss mag alot..
now i think she's watching the Dance Centre performance!!!mag, sorry i break my promise.. i really dont want to!!!

0 comments: