Wednesday 3 December 2008

Bread day's

i came to kl yesterday night.. i will probably stay here until this Saturday night.. then i'll back to ipoh again.. today is the 1st day.. because my brother need to go work.. so i'm staying in his room the whole day.. tonight he's having dinner in hilton hotel.. so, i think i'll spend my whole day here till midnight he come back and go out for supper..

i wake up 7 in the morning because my brother ask me to help him lock the door cause he's leaving the house key with me.. then after he leave i wanted to continue sleep but i cant!!!last night sleep at2.30 leh!!! hei..so the only thing i can do is to switch on the laptop and online.. i check all my mail.. then i check my facebook.. and everything.. i even pick a new template and change something and make it my template.. boring...

after that i start my bread day activities... first , i wanted to take my breakfast.. i ate 4 slices of bread.. 2 slices eat with cheese and another two eat with planta and peanut butter.. then i continue to do whatever i can do hope that time will fly...

then after an hour i feel hungry.. so eat another 2 slices of bread with mayonnaise.. then i realise that the floor of the whole house is full of
hairs..

short hair.. long hair... bulu ketiak.. bulu apong...
and oso
bulu burong..

and oso habuk!!
and sands.. omg.. how am i suppose to makan lalu in such house..
and the wall oso berbulu!!!sweat..t
that one but be... bulu... bulu...
bulu
of some one ass!!!
lol...
and what to do, my brother is busy, his awek is back in penang because of something not good... and his housemate... i dono where the hell is he also.. when i sweeping the
berbulu-bulu floor
, i heard someone is coughing.. its a women sound man...then i only realise that i'm not alone in this house.. omg.. there is a chubby... sexy ... and sick women sleeping in the room next to the room i'm sleeping..
then i called my bro and ask him did he left any protitude in home..
he said
sohai..gai(gai=chicken=pelacur) ur head!!!
is my housemate tiu loi(tiu=batang; loi=perempuan)....
joking..
it means girl friend in cantonese..
then i was like...oh..phew..hahahahaha.. then he ended the call.. sweat.. i still wanna ask him something la!!!ish...

then i continue to sweep the floor.. then i stop a while to take my lunch.. roti with tuna..roti again......sobx....

after finish my lunch continue sweeping the berbulu floor..
after half hour i tink the berbulu floor is
so smooth and clean
like just shave!!!
lol...

after that bath and eat roti again.. and now im here blogging!!!!

wanna eat satay kajang!!!
rabbit meat!!
nyek nyek nyek....

0 comments: