Wednesday 10 December 2008

what a day..

yesterday morning i sleep till noon then go hospital visit my mum.. after changed my mum to the 1st class room.. we both go home to see my dad that that al,ost half dead also..choi.. joking.. when i reach home dad is sleeping and my bro is damn tired.. everyone sleeping and i went out to the nearest cyber cafe to update my blog.. then i go home after shoot out my stress and sadness.. then when i reach home dad woke up adi.. his face look so red just lyk a big read apple.. no joke man.. then i wake my bro up and sent my dad to the hospital again.. then bro said.. pack ur stuff and u will over night there tonight.. what!!there you mean HOSPITAL!!!wtf.. hospitall damn scary man..lol.. no lol.. its scary la..

when reach hospital.. a guy check my dad temperature.. its.. 41.5degree celcius.. i think cant cook a egg adi..the guy even said.. 0.5 degree more.. your dad brain is done.. wtf.. maybe if we late by 0.5 mins my dad is done man!! then he is sne t to the emergency wad again.. i'm thinking.. my dad is done man.. yesterday mum need to wait for an hour.. today is so damn crowded.. 2 hours?? by the time i think... choi.. *slap mouth* but surprsingly.. ev enrything is so damn fast.. i'm kinda surprising.. they improve so much in a day time.. just 3 hours after i post my blog.. *my blog really that famous?? the gverment take action after my blog is posted!!*lol.. claps and cheers to me!! thanks for your support!! then was send to the wad and some medicine was given to to him..

after that i go to visit my mum.. and put my stuff there.. i told mum what happen to dad and she was like.. oh..really.. *pandan muka*...whispered.. haha.. then i just talk with mum for a while then my borother came up and we both went down cause my nephew dad came with his sport car!!350Z.. haha.. and i was thinking.. a babe girl..sorry.. is a girl that is 3 years old.. and my cousin aka his dad driving a sport car.. he fetch my nephew home.. and she's sitting beside.. can imagine??!! damn funny la..haha.. what's the police respond if he's caught speeding and his daughter is just beside there and looking at the police.. ok.. nvm.. haha..

after my dad temperature go down we go kopitiam to eat our dinner.. by the time we reach old town is already 10 pm.. its our dinner man.. i ate the curry mee!! ok it's nice.. but the lam mee my dad took is.. omg!! is for dog man..HAHA..

then we go back to hospital.. after a while my bro and dad go home..and my heart is like dad.. bro.. dont go.. i don wanna sleep here tonight.. my bro turn BACK!!! and said to me.. sweet dream!! enjoy ya..!! WTF!! i show him the international finger!!_ _1_ _... lol.. then i off the light coz mum wanted to sleep adi.. i sleep on the patient bed next to my mum.. coz its a four bed 1st class room.. my mum is the only patient inside.. haha.. and my nightmare started.. i message with adrian for a few message.. then i'm so damn tired.... so slept..haha.. then hav have i nightmare man!! 2 person died in my dream.. john sorry.. you're one of them!!!lol.. i donno why..another one is my 2nd bro.. szu szen!! lol.. then i woke up.. the dream i will blog bout it ome other time.. then iu decided to go to the toilet.. after that when i cxame out from the toilet a person with one clother appears in front of i just jump up.. f**k!! is the nurse.. then i walk aroung the floor..

walao so many malays sleep outside there.. what are they doing there?? scary la!!ish..
then went back to sleep again and keep waking up!!
until this morning..................

Mag.. miss you alot.. you're coming back in three days time.. love you... thanks for calling me and texting me.. you are everything to me!!

0 comments: