Tuesday 9 December 2008

what happen to mum and dad!!!

i'm half dead now.. my mum is in the hospital.. attack by dengue fever or some virus.. yesterday, after she came back from penang.. she was like so damn tired.. then suddenly my cousin daughter, or my dad lovest grand nephew(we u to take care of her for a year in ipoh, since she is 3 months old) come in to my room and told me that mum wanted to vomit.. i immediately rush into my mum room and see what happen.. she look so pale.. and no energy at all.. then my dad send her to the hospital.. mum sit on the wheel chair all the time while waiting for her turn to SEE the doctor. mum keep complaining she very uncomfortable,, her hand bone and muscle pain,her head was so numb and ache.. and she keep asking me to massage her head and neck.. wtf.. we waited for almost one hour.. we are in the emergency wad.. and we waited for one hours... i saw all those guy working walking here and there.. even SINGING!!! hey, its a hospital.. not a singing competition or karaoke... IDIOT!!! i'm so pissed off.. i just feel like kicking their damn ass hole now and there.. after one hour.. at LAST.. a guy asked my mum to lie on the bed while WAITING!!! i was like WAT?? the f**k!!! waiting?? how long are we suppose to wait.. out side there written... semi emergency... 30minutes++... hey.. we waited for 60++ and how long we have to wait???30hours??0r 30 days!! at last.. the doctor came.. and after giving some details bout what happen to my mum.. the doctor went of again.. and then a guy that look so pro and smart.. and he is not pro and all.. not even a amateur.. coz he wanted to hang some kind of liquid to let it flow into my mum bodythrough her hand..whats that called.. no idea.. to but that bloody needle into my mum hand.. he poke 8 times and he failed!!my mum is so suffer that time.. maybe she did some treatment for her cancer 2 years ago..her vein is smaller then normal people.. then another guy came..luckily he's a better one.. and the needle successfully placed into my mum and her hand is already full of holes and bruises..my heart is so pain and i really dont know what to do that time.. then my mum is moved to the observation wad while waiting for the blood result so come out.. at the observation wad my mum lie in the wad for 6 hours.. the air con is so damn cold.. and i'm half dead after accompany my mum.. then she was transfer to normal wad.. then me and dad go home.. and i saw dad hand is so damn bengkak.. he cant even hold his hand tight.. and he's fever and keep complaining that here and there pain.. i'm so damn worry and dont know wth i shud do.. i'm just afraid that something will happen to my dod..choi.. touch wood.. after reach home...i called my eldest brother that just went back to KL from ipoh few hours ago.. i told him what happen to dad and he called dad and ask dad to go hospital also.. because my nephew was in the house.. so no one will take care of her if my dad go to toilet.. so i just called my eldest bro god mum so to fetch my dad to the hospital.. and my bro oso rush back to ipoh from KL on the middle of the night.. it's sound so crazy.. and i just stay home taking care of my nephew.. i'm so damn worry and my mind is blank that time..alone and dont know what to do.. dad is damn sick.. and mum is in the hospital already..
my zimui din even choi me!!huh!!
mag!! where are you.. i want u!! you are so happy there and i text you and spoil your mood.. sorry.. thanks for replying me..(per message cost 2 buckx) love you alot.. muackx!!

0 comments: